1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C how to's?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MaHan05, Feb 9, 2007.

1. MaHan05

MaHan05 Member

ok have 3.03 OE-C installed....

i have the files for IRSHELL, when i had 1.5 this programed worked... now that i upgraded it doesnt work.. what do i need to do so that i can have these files working(i have them in the GAME150 folder? also can i downgrade from 3.03 OE-C back to 1.5? and if so how?

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

i have 3.10 OE-A and IRSHELL works perfectly fine from the GAME150 folder so am not sure what you are doing wrong. regarding the downgrade, why would you want to downgrade back to 1.5 if you have custom firmware?

3. MaHan05

MaHan05 Member

ok well i got IRSHELL working but when i go to load one of my ISOs with USBHost it goes to a black screen then boots me back to the main PSP Menu.... the ISO file has the extention of .iso.cso.1 do i ahve to do anything to this?

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

i'm sorry but i have no experience with USBHost so cant help you with that

if you have OE-C then just put iso's and cso's in an ISO folder on the root of the memstick

you say the extension of your iso is ".iso.cso.1". the file can only be in one format so i dont really know what this file is. are you sure it is not a .rar archive and if so use WINRAR to extract

5. MaHan05

MaHan05 Member

well i want to use USBHost cuz i only have a 128MB mem stick... but i ordered a 2gig today so that will be usefull... the when opening it with winrar it says the file is corrupt or damaged... so i deleted it and am now re-dowloading it... this should fix it i hope...

6. MaHan05

MaHan05 Member

ok still need some help i got it in 1.5 Kernal mode and NO UMD Enabled mode.. and NASCAR and MGS PO ISO's will not load... it boots me back to the main PSP menu when is start it in IRSHELL with PSPHost.... what am i doing wrong?