1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-c iso loading problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fairboz, Jul 5, 2007.

1. fairboz

fairboz Member

Hi everyone its been a while, but I have had to come back with a new thread as I have been having some loading issues with certain new iso's namely MGS portable ops, transformers and more recently traxxpad.

I have had 3.03 oe-c on my 1.5 psp for some time now but when i try loading these iso's I am getting the old "The game could not be started (80020148)" fault message just like the good ol'times when I had out dated devhook software installed.

Up until now I haven't had any issues at all with 3.03 oe-c, so are the game makers getting wise to our devilish tricks or is their a new 3.03 oe-c patch that I have missed?
    I've had a trawl through the forums, but I seem to be the only one with this issue(or am I just paranoid)!

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

maybe the iso requires a higher firmware open the iso with umdgen click umd properties then in the param.sfo information where it says "psp_system_ver" check which firmware the game needs

http://umdgen.ps3news.com/utilities.html

3. Wakash

Wakash Member

im having the same problem aswell, i have a 3.03oe-c firmaware, it mostly rejects newer games

4. Wakash

Wakash Member

traxxpad requires 3.11 firmare, how to u upgrade it

5. minik182

minik182 Member

I have the same problem with the same firmware, I'm trying to load the most recent games like ratatouille or parappa, as well as other new ones and I can't, i get the same message.....what can I do?

6. Wakash

Wakash Member

You need to upgrade to 3.40 oe-a firmware to play newer games, try searching other threads on how to upgrade to 3.40 oe-a, hope this helps.

7. Wakash

Wakash Member

You need to upgrade to 3.40 oe-a firmware to play newer games, try searching other threads on how to upgrade to 3.40 oe-a, hope this helps.

8. Wakash

Wakash Member