1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C & old devhook game saves

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wildginge, Jan 30, 2007.

1. wildginge

wildginge Member

Hi all,

Ive been looking around to see if anyone has had this problem, and it seems some have.

Basically, I was running devhook 0.46 on my downgraded 1.5, when I decided to look more into the custom firmware. I upgraded to 3.03 OE-C, and found that when I ran a few games, the game saves were corrupt. I could save a new game, and that would be fine, but using old game saves made from within devhook, seemed to always be corrupt.

So, when I got home that night, I played around, and copied all savedata folder to my pc, ran a "format memory stick" from the XMB, and then copied the savedata back to PSP. Now, using old gamesaves seems to work.

Has anyone else had problems with this here, and is the format method a viable way of sorting this problem?

Cheers for your time,

Jim.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

i've never had that problem, i guess, i just reformat the stick occasionally anyway, no real reason.....could be something to do with the actual sticks themself, not necessarily the psp.

in closing, i'd say yes, reformating your memory stick is a viable option. (possibly the only 1, if u experience that problem.)

3. guano

guano Regular member

LOL @ smurff!!!

"In closing" like he made a long speech or something. No, I'm not making fun of... that was straigh CLOWNING!!!

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

5. wildginge

wildginge Member

lovl, ok . . . Well, I guess I'll just keep trying and see if I come up with any more problems . . . I guess . . .

:)

In closing, has anyone else seen this problem? ;)