1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C Online ans iso's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspsmudje, Mar 3, 2007.

1. pspsmudje

pspsmudje Member

I was wondering if anyone knew what the score was with going online with games whilst using custom firmware and game backups. Does it work and can sony tell, I'm guessing they can ?

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

i doubt it....there are too many consumers in this world for sony to focus any of its resources on you... that is the thing about progress, no matter how much you restrict...people will always find a way around it...always!

3. pspsmudje

pspsmudje Member

Nice one, thanks for the response.

4. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

as long as the online play hasnt been ripped out of the ISO your good to go, and i dont think theres anywat for sony to tell when your online with an ISO well anyways ur ISO's are meant to be UMD backups ;) haha j/k (no........ they should be :p)

5. pspsmudje

pspsmudje Member

Yes they should be backups, you are correct. But if I remember rightly there was a big discussion about the freedom of backing up copyrighted data and i just assumed you could still get into trouble even if you own the original.