1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-c or 3.40 oe a?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tylerscoo, Jun 3, 2007.

1. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Well i pretty sure i broke my psp yesterday intsalling a new motherboard so im asking a quick question. I found a 3.03 oe-c with a 4gb memory card for 210$. And i found a 3.40 oe with a 2gb memory card for 250$. I really dont want to risk my psp to get it up for 3.03 oe-c to 3.40 oe a but ive heard some debate for 3.03 oe-c is better please tell me which one has more combatilbity. I dont really care about xmb.

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i'd say 3.03oe-c would be your better bet as long as ur not playing any very new umd's and just get a easy installer to get to 3.40oe if ur so scared

3. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

if i use the game harvest moon inocent life witch required higher firmware if i just use the iso will it require an update?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

It isn't hard to update it yourself, if you read the readme..its pretty straight forward. Buy the oe-c one because they you spend less and u can update it yourself for free..