1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-c PSX EBOOTS NOT WORKING corrupted data

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by elfboy64, Apr 20, 2007.

1. elfboy64

elfboy64 Member

hi i have upgraded from 1.5 and have happily played all psp iso's no prob, then i thought i wud try and get some ps1 games on there , i followed all the guides and ripped and my own games into eboots , i have downloaded some aswell but none work i have tried 8 games but no luck i have changed the kernel etc and no luck i have copied them into game and inside another folder inside game but no luck , some go to loading screen but freeze and some just say corrupted data!
    please help

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

hmm...can you tell us the EXACT directory of these isos plz

and try copying all your stuff of the mem card and formatting it in the psp then move ur stuff back to the right place and then try again

3. elfboy64

elfboy64 Member

hey thanks the psp iso's are in : F/iso they work fine the ps1 games are in f/psp/game/ and also tried f/psp/game/gamename
    but none work

4. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

its not supposed to be in the game name

for example if you had the iso need for speed it would not go in need for speed folder

u have to put it in the game number folder like for example ULES08008 that numbers not real but it would be just like that make one up use that but i dnt know it exactly so have a search