1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C Sound Problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Carl_92, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Carl_92

Carl_92 Member

Ok, I'm On 3.03 OE-C, And When I Play A UMD/CSO/ISO, The Sound And Home Button Doesnt Work, Playing PSX Games Works Fine, And The Main Menu Works Well, Any Ideas?

2. guano

guano Regular member

Bad install? Just reinstall it. You can reinstall OE-C or w/e right over itself. Just run the oeupdateflasher one more again.

3. 5lackr

5lackr Member

The volume bar will not show up while in any of those modes. Though I bet you will find that if you hold the volume button down it will definately change, just listen to it.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Yes the volume bar will show after u press the home button. but considering your's wont show up. If it worked before u installed 3.03 OE-C then that pretty much eliminates the possibility of an effed up Vol/Home/Start button. I would try out what guano said and then boot a game, press home and then try changing the volume to see if u can visually see the volume display move up.

5. Carl_92

Carl_92 Member

I Fixed It, Dunno What It Was, Maybe A Plugin, I Moved All Files To The PC, And Formatted The Memory Card, Gradually Put It Back On, And Tested It, It Went Wrong When I Put The SEPlugins Folder On, Thanks Anyway Guys..