1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C upgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Meatwad3, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Meatwad3

Meatwad3 Member

Hello, i have a 3.02 OE-B psp and im shite scared when it comes to messing with the flash, what are the chances of it bricking upgrading to 3.03 OE-C

thanks for your help

2. EuroStylz

EuroStylz Regular member

NOt too much i did it twice already try this easy installer just put it into you're GAME150 folder, make sure the battery is 85% to be safe
    OE-C Easy Installer
    Happy hacking

3. Chisle

Chisle Member

as long as you do everything as it says in the read me text you should be good. I have downgraded and upgraded and then have recovered back to 1.5 and then upgraded and down graded.....well my point is first of all if you have a custom firmware then you took the chance before...dont be scared to take the chance again. You should be ok

4. EuroStylz

EuroStylz Regular member

the number of bricks is a really low ratio now
    DARK_ALEX has just maybe took down Sony by himself lol i think we should all start modding our freinds psp so sony dies lol

5. Meatwad3

Meatwad3 Member

Thank You very much for replying, im still not sure about it
    i can play my games, homebrew, and other things, everything is going fine
    i dont want to ruin it because if i do brick ill kick my self because i should have stayed,

should i stay or should i go?

6. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@meatwad

Is there any specific function/ability in these update versions of Dark Alexs Custom Firmware that would make you want to upgrade? IF not why bother wasting time and having the risk of bricking. Newer isn't always better.

7. Meatwad3

Meatwad3 Member

Probably the main reason is for psx games, i got a few properly converted and they crash after the first sign. There are some good games like crash bash(i own the disk) and others i would like to play

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007