1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C User - Looking To Upgrade...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ariel_mir, May 9, 2007.

1. ariel_mir

ariel_mir Member

Hello everybody, I'm currently using the firmware 3.03 OE-C, I installed it a long time ago, I've been disconnected from the PSP for a while, but now that I came back I found out that some new firmware versions came out (3.10, 3.30 and 3.40), so I wanted to know how good did they work and if you recommend to upgrade or not...

Glad to hear you all, please post all of your comments

THANKS!!!

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

to tell u the truth unless u want to sort ur rss channels (from official fw) there is no reason to upgrade

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

3.30 OE-A'...

it has the same customizibility as OE-C.....but cintro works, and the psx library is updated...

if youre not about customization, or you dont own a ps3....then cfw's 3.10 OEX and higher will be useless to you...

4. ariel_mir

ariel_mir Member

Thanks for the help!!

5. guano

guano Regular member

Why is everyone so obsessed with upgrading to 3.40?! I'll tell you why. People have no idea what 3.40 offers, but want to upgrade b/c it's a higher number and they might think that's better. Some ppl might say, "For compatability"... well, have you ever played a game that didn't work on 3.03? Doubt it. And if so, it prolly still won't work on 3.40. Just stay at 3.03 OE-C. It's got EVERYTHING 3.40 has... *sigh*

6. pinapina

pinapina Member

This was a question I had asked myself a few times. I guess unless I want to customise (which I'm giving some serious thought) any forum links that might help. I'm not the most technical person, but I follow instructions well. But I wonder if it's worth the risk considering customization plays with "flash". Also, anyone kind enough to direct me to a recovery tutorial. If not clear currently on 3.03 OE-c

7. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

like ariel_mir,,,,im on 3.03oe-c and disconnected to afterdawn and internet for about 2 months,,,,and now im back to AD,,,,, so im new in newer things like cfw 3.40

so,gasconade if 3.03oe-c and 3.40 are almost the same

what was updated? fixed? changed? and new things 3.40 has?

(im sorry if that or same thing already asked before,,,...)