1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 to 1.50 to 2.00 to 1.50 for clean FW

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by haasmon92, Jun 4, 2007.

1. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

I downgraded my 3.03 PSP using unpatched GTA. Right now i'm at 1.50. Can i upgrade safely to 2.00 then downgrade back to 1.50 using the MPH downgrader without bricking my PSP. I want to do that i can have a clean 1.50 firmware on my PSP.

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

the 3.03 downgrader flash files left behind is BS. look in my siggy, and ull see that even with a ta-082+ mobo, i downgraded successfully more than once. there is no need to do anything, except update to a custom firmware.

3. PSPkid07

PSPkid07 Member

hi, can any1 help me with the downgradin of my psp, at the moment it is a 3.03, but everytime i go 2 downgrade it to a 1.50 it says when loading the gta, that the saved data is corrupted and dosent work, does any1 no how i can fix this?

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

re read the instructions. wen it says copy the contents of the MS_ROOT folders to the root of ur mem stick, u will be asked if u want to overwrite the PSP file already on it. SAY YES!!! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL WORK!!!

5. PSPkid07

PSPkid07 Member

which i have done, but the problem occurs when loading the saved data, as it says that the saved data is corrupted and unable to load, what does that mean?

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yeah, how hard is it to read the instructions. I did it before i knew anything about homebrew, i just downgraded cuz i thought it was a good idea lol.

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

sometimes that means ur umd is patched. wat firmware update is on ur GTA umd?

and glenquag (AWESOME name btw) i only sed that because lots of people dont want to do that, so for some gay reason, they try to work around it. ive prolly seen 100 cases like that

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2007
  8. PSPkid07

PSPkid07 Member

my gta says update to version 2.00

9. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well then i dont know wats wrong. just keep trying. it took me a while wen i did it my first time too

10. PSPkid07

PSPkid07 Member

but is ther a reason why the save data is corrupted and unable to load?

11. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I know, i was saying how dumb it is when they decide to not read them =P and thanks.

12. PSPkid07

PSPkid07 Member

what im sayin is that i av got the rite gta as it says update to v2.00, but when i load gta and it goes to load the saved data it tells me that the saved data is corrupted, n i want to no y dat is, so can u help to findout why? plz

13. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

IS ur psp a 3.03? is ur GTA LCS 2.00? do u have the mem stick formatted? do u got all of the needed downgrading files on ur formatted mem stick? is the battery all the way charged with the chager in ur psp? thats all i can think of if that dont work.......then i dunno. mite just be ur psp.

14. staxx

staxx Regular member

do you already have a saved data for that game from you playing it? if so you need to clear that off so the only save data you have is from the downgrader. I suggest reformatting your memory stick so that it clears everything off it then start out fresh.

15. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

nicely put, staxx

16. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

17. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

18. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

lol i dunno jus bord................PEN15!