1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jlhfit, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Ok, I know that this is redundant and prolly a retarded version on Bill Gates thing to say... but I fucked my PSP... I was thinking I had been seeing seomthing bout Devhook on 3.03, well my dumbass wanted some new features,so I upgrade(thanks lortabs)... Now I have a useless psp (portable sh*t pod) with 3.03.. IF anyone knows anything I can do to either downgrade or run emulate,please let me and the rest of the world know....... Thank you peps

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Nothing you can do with the official 3.03 fw. Its the latest firmware so you're gonna be waiting quite a while for any sort of downgrader.

3. patricktm

patricktm Member

oh.. you can try here,

they can unbrick your psp to back to 1.5. i am waiting my friend bricked psp shipping back from them. they help me to unbrick this psp. :)

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

cant he play ps1 games ?
    do you know what do we need to play ps1 games with sony official 3.03 firmware ,is there any sony official emulator?
    he doesn't need a ps3 to get the games they are all available in torrents
    sorry to be so dumb about this

5. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Yeah as far as I know the official 3.03 fw plays PS1 games...cant say Ive ever used one though. I presume it will be the same method...

6. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

i was thinking the same those who are stuck with sony official 3.03 firmware can play ps1 games from the memory stick, it's better than nothing