1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03OE-A'(2) recovery back to 1.50

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sinarades, Jan 21, 2007.

1. sinarades

sinarades Regular member

ok i got the flasher for recovery folder and opened it and took the RECOVERY folder with the 4 files in it and copyed it to my psp inside PSP/GAME/RECOVERY and then inside the recovery folder is 4 files and then i added the 1.50 eboot and renamed it to UPDATE.PBP is that what you are suppost to do? and below in the readme for 3.02OE-A it says...

"Another alternative for recovery is to reflash the own 3.02 OE-A.
    To do this, copy the EBOOT.PBP of oeflasher to /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP along with the
    DATA.DXAR file, and run it through recovery."

what is this for because i deleted my DXAR file when i updated to 3.03OE-A or will just the one i added to my psp be fine to go back to 1.50? and now when i added the recover folder under the memory stick icon under game at the psp menu there is a corrupted icon and i enabled hide corruped icons is this normal and is it ok? and inside the recovery folder am i suppost to make a new folder called EBOOT.PBP?

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

lol you are supposed to go into recovery mode then click run file from yada yada yada (i dont remember the name but once you run that it will take you back to 1.5)