1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03oe-a fw NEED HELP with marvel vs. capcom rom u.s and euro.. and mame emulator? how to get this game going on my psp? =P

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DEVINRL, Jul 3, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

hey everyone... i bought a copy of lumines... i was wondering if theres any way at all to upgrade my 3.40 psp to a 3.50 and then downgrade to a 1.5 using lumines..

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

dayng lookatchu with all your different firmwares.. hahaha... well now i got 3.03-oec!!! from 1.5!!!.... hahahaaa yeuhh.. i googled that a long time ago and never was able to find out how to upgrade 3.40 to 3.50... but it feells soooooo dayng good to be at my position now!!!!!!!!! yeuh!!!!!!! thanks though.. i really appreciate it... EXTRA EXTRA

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

lmfao np, good having an OE, right?

5. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

haha yeaahhh but it would be even ALOT better hahaha if i can throw on marvel vs. capcom 1 onto my psp 3.03OE-C.. =] do i need anything first? any programs to support the file?? or is it all ligit to extract and to throw in the game150 folder... what am i missin.. i know its not thatt easyy.. if you cant respond here...message me anyone of these... myspace/osicknesso [picture of me with my eyes closed]..... or..... youtube username:dankyoo............ thats if you are not allowed to give that info. out.. hah. thanks o and im sory for asking alot... but i been searchin on it for 3 hours now and i cant find a legit way to do it.. eveyone always has something different to download.. or do.. i just want that simple right way. see what you can do for me

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

what platform is that for, if its for psx i'll show you how to emulate it, if its SNES, then you need SNES emulator, ill provide links, just tell me what it's for.

7. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

dayng.. i raelly appreciate you helping me.. it means a lot..i been on this all day trying to figure out how.. but thanks for the responses..i really mean that... but anyway... i dont know its saying MAME... but then they also say Neo Geo MAME games require that you have the Neo Geo bios ROM...ALSO people are saying that you need the euro version and the u.s. version... then the matching emulator...
    do you have a myspace or something??
    youtube?? get back to me a.s.a.p
    if you can post that 411 here then do that up.. if not ask for my username for youtube or url for myspace.. thanks

8. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

np at all:D i have youtube and i have an email adress (hotmail). PM me which one you need and ill send u my account(s).

9. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

message me through youtube.. my name is: dankyoo....... message me if you got anything good for me thats easy to explain and hella dope to throw on my psp.. =] nothing to make you sweat over giving instructions though.. like games and apps.. i heard theres programs where you can lsiten to your own music while your playing a game... and also a program where you can use your psp as a remote to turn off t.v.'s =].. c wsup