1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03oe-a Please Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dmiles1, Nov 13, 2007.

1. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Hey there I have 3.03oe-a and I can play hombrew game most of the time. I tryed to install to the new 3.71 mss or whatever but to start off with, I don't have a game150 folder. Mine is currenty just game. So what is the easiest way for me to get my psp to the newest firmware. And also why with some of my homebrew game (rg. The Simpsons Game) does it boot up and the show a loading memory card screen then turn black? Anyone know why?

2. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Put the files in GAME150, just make a GAME150 or change GAME to GAME150, whatever floats your boat.

3. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Alright so I created a game150 folder onto my psp, under the psp folder. I then put all the files needed to do the firmware switch. And it finally shows up with 3.52 M33 Creator. I then click on it and then it goes to a black screen and says "loading 1.50 firmware... 1.50 psar size doesn't match Press x to exit."? what is this about? Can someone please help me get this to work I feel like I'm so close.

Again remember that when I go to my system settings it shows that I have 3.03OE-A

P.S. It did create a M33 Update_352 folder next to the M33 Creator folder. And shows up on the psp under game as a corrupt file.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  4. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Anyone?

5. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

use this

But instead of updating trough all the updates go straight to the fourth one

it might seem confusing now..but after reading the site i gave u..ull find out

6. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Thanks bud, I try it see how it goes.

Thanks again.

7. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Yup..Np..Hope it works!!

8. dmiles1

dmiles1 Member

Hey it worked! Got one last question......Is this pretty much the best kind of cfw? And what is the easiest way of installing themes onto my psp now?

Thanks

9. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

For me its the most stable custom firmware..Has No BUGS!!..unlike 3.71 which gave me too much trouble...just look at my psp Life....

and there's different ways on how to install themes. but first you have to back up your flash0 and you can do that in the recovery menu

look for themes here..here..and..here

and look for videos on how to do both back up your flash and install the themes at YouTube