1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03oe-c HOMEBREW install- WHATS THE SECRET?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by LAMPRO, Feb 11, 2007.

1. LAMPRO

LAMPRO Regular member

Ive had a 1.5 full of homebrew, almost 30 at one time on the ms. When I made the leap to 3.03oe-c, there were like 5 that show as corrupt icons, and wont work at all- ive tried renaming the folders, from the traditional 1.5 ways- %__sce__brew, brew1~1%, brew%, and all the other combinations of ways to get them working and hide icons, even enabling 1.5kernal, putting brew in the GAME folder, the GAME150 folder, ive tried alot. Ive experimented with all them. I cant get them to work! I cant even get them to be recognized.

NOT WORKING FOR ME:
    Galuaga, which is a homebrew 90degree clone of galaga.
    Squarez, which is a homebrew game where you control a box trying to tag a bunch of other boxes, (sounds wak but its dope).
    Trix, which is a homebrew game based on the Matrix movies, using key combination inputs and speed to unlock character cards, (HOT BREW)
    PSPMillionaire, which is a 'who wants to be a millionaire' homebrew game- i like.

Whats the secret to HOMEBREW on 303oec?

Report your experiences here with brew that doesnt work and/or didnt work but now works becuase of some changes you made-(tell all), as well as the recovery mode changes too. What made what work and how?

2. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

Just to clarify -

Does some homebrew work and some not, or nothing works?

Do you see Corrupted Data for everything or do they display ok, but not boot up?

EDIT- just re-read your post, and they show up as corrupted data? I am pretty sure you need to open the eboots up with PSPbrew and swap the param.sfo with one from a working homebrew, and that should fix the problem.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

The secret is READ THE DAMN README

4. LAMPRO

LAMPRO Regular member

which readme- the oec readme?

Im gonna try the pspbrew tip and see if it helps..