1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03OEC gameboots- Prince of Persia available?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chris7, Mar 4, 2007.

1. chris7

chris7 Member

Hi

Does anyone know where I can download gameboot.pmf files specifically for the 3.03OEC custom firmware? Downloaded the theme pack 4 but not really wat im lookin for. Is the popular Prince of persia gameboot avaiable for 3.03oec? Tried one before but it didn't work.

Thanks

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Theres alink in my sig for aload of gameboots.
    Prince of Persia is included in that pack.

3. chris7

chris7 Member

Hi theres just one small rponblem with that...

I only have free membership and everyday it seems to say 'you've reached your download limit'. I dont want to pay for this file, is there any other way of geting hold of it? Or any other file in fact?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

4. chris7

chris7 Member

Just a followup

I have a gameboot pack, flashed to resource booted up a game but the screen just goes white for the duration in which the custom gameboot.pmf should be playing.

I read some where that some gameboots nedd to be converted for the 3.03OEC custom firmware, is this true? If so I've got no clue as to how and what to do this with. Please help

Please reply thanks

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

Perhaps the POP gameboot isnt working because it is too large for your flash0(thats what they mean by conversion, the size of flash0 files changes for each firmware).....try putting your gameboot to your MS using this PRX...

and if you are trying to change the brand like on my sig, then replace the [MIG] tex_psp_logo BMP in opening_plugin.rco....

Hope This Helps

6. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Have you freed up some flash space yet?