1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.1 downgrader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by plubelly, Mar 5, 2007.

1. plubelly

plubelly Member

can anyone help me with the PSP version 3.1 as it stands now is there any way i can get back to v1.5 and play isos. i have the 3.1 sony update and i am wonering is there any way to reverse this before i throw my psp in the bin.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

no there is not, don't throw it away, go sell it on ebay, or purposly brick ur psp, return it and get a new one and hope it is downgradable

3. MattJack

MattJack Member

If you don't wanna do any of that stuff, just wait. There will most likely be a downgrader out in a little while. Just wait it out. Don't brick your psp purposely, bcuz it might not work out like u hope. Just wait it out like the rest of us.

4. plubelly

plubelly Member

i'd probally lose out a lot if i sold it on ebay and on the other hand if i bricked it sony would probaly give me a new one running version 3.1 so im fucked either way. i pissed coz i had version 2.71 and i just bought a 2 gb stick and stupidly updated without thinking, so i prod deserve not to be able to downgrade. Anyway, if anyone hears of a downgrader PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ill keep checking DAX.

5. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

How old is the psp and where did you buy it from? I bought a refurb from gamestop that had a pixel out so I went back and just got a brand new core system that they just recieved and it came with 2.71.

6. plubelly

plubelly Member

i bought my psp august 2005

7. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

oh well I guess thats out of the question than guess trading it in, selling it or waiting are the only options you have. Sorry.

8. MattJack

MattJack Member

Don't worry bro they already hacked the FW for 3.11 it's only a matter of time. Im with ya on this one my psp is f'ed.