1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 0E-A/Emulator Question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Odinn, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Odinn

Odinn Member

I just downgraded my psp to version 1.50. I then installed Dark_Alex's custom firmware 3.10 0E-A. How do I get emulators to work on it? I've tried various emulators and haven't been able to get them to work. If anyone can point in the right direction, it would be appreciated. Main emulators I want are psx and snes. So either pm me or write it here. Thanks. Oh and I'm a total noob. xD

2. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

u dont need a psx emu, its already built in. just take ur ps1 game ( in eboot and keys format) and make a folder put the files into the folder then put the folder into the GAME folder.
    F:>PSP>GAME>new folder(eboot/keys go in here)

for snes i think u put that into game150 folder and i think u need to be on 1.5 kernal, not sure =S

3. Odinn

Odinn Member

i have the iso.. so how do i convert it into eboot and keys format? I'm trying to run Vagrant Story by the way.

4. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

Use popstation to convert it from ISO to an .eboot and the keys.bin files. Just look up on google "popstation" and probably the first link will have a download.

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u can try the guide in my sig