1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 Firmware needs Dev?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Reitfor, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I was wondering the firmware needs Devhook?? Cause nobody seems to tell me where the suppose ISO folder goes and to explain to me where all the files go like the dh,psp and ISO

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

If you bothered to read before posting, you would know that 3.10 can't run homebrew or ISO's, and if you mean 3.10oea, then that doesn't need devhook.

Read and learn... its how mankind has made progressed.

3. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

It dosent want to read it! Im telling you and also it says game dosent start and I want to know how to run ISO/CSO on my psp because it always says corrupted data. And I already have 3.10OE-A

4. projectm

projectm Member

ok so connect your psp via usb go into the game folder and create a folder named ISO then put your iso's into that ISO folder. disconnect usb and go to game on xmb and load from there.

(and when he said read he meant you read not the psp... hence the mankind comment...)

5. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Nope, it says corrupted data, I dont really dont know what to do...

6. projectm

projectm Member

your iso is bad.. and it is the iso your putting there right not the .rar file

7. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I made a folder ISO and putted there a file called *Named of the psp game* and down it says CSO.file and another thing came with the file, like a dh,and psp.

8. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I would just like to know how to load it cause it always says game cannot start and corrupted date, and also I downloaded two games and both say the same thing.

9. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

nah, mankind made progress through the unearthing of raw material, textile, and the exploitation of the youth through religion, politics & gentrification.....reading is a marvellous thing, but research is te word you were searching for...

if you are running an "OE" and not an original sony version firmware, then disable noUMD mode in recovery, along with "exec. boot.bin"

3.10 OE-A is very buggy, no matter what anyone says, its still a rough draft of a CFW....

if you are running sony 3.10 on the other hand, there are several devhook threads in the forum.....research

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  10. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

This is true, however, prior to advancing knowledge through research and experimentation you have to have studied the accumlated information already available. This is where reading is useful :)