1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A and DevHook Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Rescorbic, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Rescorbic

Rescorbic Member

I've looked around the sticky's and used search, but I haven't found any help. Please help or redirect me to a link that can help. Sorry for another typical noob topic.

Problem:

I've installed the 3.10 OE-A firmware, and I read around that you need a application called Devhook in order to play ISO/CSO. But my problem is I don't know which version to install, how to install it, and what to do next.

I figure I should figure out how to play PSP games before I play PSX games. Thanks in advance.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

and where do u read that?

u read it wrong, if u have custom firmware, u don't need devhook

3. Rescorbic

Rescorbic Member

So if I don't need DevHook since I have a custom firmware, then how to do I play ISO/CSO files with the custom firmware?

4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

devhook is useless......remove it from your psp & computer.....reformat your ms, and place iso/cso in ISO folder....

if you downloaded your cso, then you probably got some devhook files w/it... i have seen people try to package useless files with the one thing we want allllll the time.....hence the word "bundle"

the only file type that matters is CSO/ISO

5. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

How do so many people install custom firmware and have no idea what it really is or how it works !!!

Learn to read those readme.txt files, thats why they are there.

Just put your games in the ISO folder and thats it.