1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A and running iso's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by p1r473, Feb 28, 2007.

1. p1r473

p1r473 Member

ok well i DID USE the search and found no help on this..i have 3.10 oe-a on my psp..i put the iso's in the iso folder..they come up on the game icon when i click on my memory stick..they load normally but as soon as the psp gameboot is done i just get a black screen..nothing elce..i havent touched anything in the recovery menu because i dont wanna mess up my psp by doing somthing wrong..so can anyone help on what settings to change in the recovery menu if that is needed to be done..i seen some settings on the recovery menu for umd's but i dont know what ones to turn on or off..
    the reagon for the games say
    jap
    eur
    multi5

thanks for reading
    -Ben

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

most likely one of 4 problems,
    1.) if you dont have a umd in and you have to turn no umd mode on in recovery.
    2.) some games dont work without a umd even if no umd mode is on.
    3.) the iso is shot.
    4.) you got a bad update and need to reinstall the firmware

3. p1r473

p1r473 Member

i tryed all of thoes and insted of instaling 3.10 OE-a i installed 3.03 OE-C
    and its still not working..
    also iv tryed 6 different iso's now
    monster hunger portable
    monster hunter freedom?
    katamati
    need for speed underground rivels
    ridge racer
    and gta vice city

and nothing is working..i tryed all 6 of them with no-umd on and again with them all off..tryed them all with a umd in it and with out..took forever and its still not working..

thanks for the help..i might have messed up my flash tho from messing around on flash agent so i think im going to buy one of the new colour psp's from japan