1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A - Having issues getting certain games to work....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by silentcor, May 7, 2007.

1. silentcor

silentcor Member

I've been reading the guides/testing for about two days now, didn't want to post too early without giving it my fair shake, unfortunately my fair shake seems to not be enough to get all of my games working.

I currently have firmware 3.10 OE-A installed after going through the downgrading/custom firmware install guides.

I downloaded a couple iso's of games I own to see if it all worked, and about half of them do after I went into the recovery mode and changed some settings like "use no-umd" and "free UMD region".

My problem is with the games that don't work - I have their iso's or cso's in my /ISO directory, and I see them showing up as games on my actual PSP (the intro starts as if I have the UMD in the slot) but when I select them they go to a black screen (after the SOE splash screen loads) and never recover. I have the actual UMD's for these games and they work just fine, but their .iso counterparts won't load.

After doing some google searching I found other's having issues with the same games, and people recomending DevHook or UMDemulator.

I d/l'ed UMDemulator v0.8c and transfered the files properly yet it just shows up as corrupted and won't let me load it.

Do I need Devhook specifically for 3.10 OE-A f/w?

Thanks for any help, I tried my best to find this out myself, perhaps I'm just not meant to do this?

2. kevlarpro

kevlarpro Member

i've heard a ton of crap comming from 3.10 firmware. try http://pspiso.com

helps a lot.