1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A help !

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by xcyrox, Apr 15, 2007.

1. xcyrox

xcyrox Member

I bought a 3.10 OE-A PSP a couple of days ago, and I've already downloaded some games. I can't seem to put the games over into the mem card. I go to F:/ISO/ to put my files in, is that correct? and is there a specific type of file I should have for my game to be able to be played? eg. .rar or just a normal folder.

& I've been reading you need a UMD disk to actually put the games in and play it, meaning no corrupted data sign when i try to play it.

Is that true? and what kind of UMD do I need? a normal empty one? a PSP Game one?

sorry for asking so much >.< would realllyy appreaciate any help. thanks so much.

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

You should have a game UMD in the drive and "no umd" option disabled in recovery menu.

You need to get ISO or CSO files to play games, which you put in the ISO folder as you mentioned.

Any .rar files need to be unpacked using winrar.

Reading through the posts in this forum would have given you all these answers.