1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 oe-a how can i boot isos?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by nickmmira, Feb 12, 2007.

1. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

so i went from 1.5 to 310 and devhook doesnt work anymore

how do i play isos on 310?

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

number 1. devhook shud work

number 2. you put the isos into the ISO folder on the root of memstick. then you run them in the psps game/memory stick tab

number 3. next time do a little research like the rest of us instead of making double forums

3. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

Thank you very much for you help sorry about double post buti have used devhook b4 and know where to stick the isios but 310 will not boot my devhook I put the files under games where my ps1 games are and it will not boot

4. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

okay dont worry about it. but if you are in oe firmware, you probaby need to create a folder named GAME150 in X:psp/ directory, and put the devhook files in there. why you want to use devhook baffles me tho lol

5. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

So if I pout it in that folder it'll run under 310? Why what's wrong with devhook? Is there a better way for me to boot isos with the firmware I'm useing? So in that 1.5 folder I can put all my oldhimebrew apps in theere like my if remote and they will work? Sorry for the n00bage

6. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

yesthere is a better way. put your isos in the ISO folder on ms root. then they are ready to be played on your psp. in the game tabs memory stik. XD

7. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

Holy crap thanks!!

Wow dark alex os the shit

8. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

hahaha i agree

9. Bobman32x

Bobman32x Member

IF they still dont work even after launching them from the Game menu, go into recovery mode and check to see if the No-UMD setting is on or off. It caused a few problems for a friend of mine. If he had a UMD in there they wouldnt load, because it was on, but on mine they wouldnt run even if there was no UMD in there, and I had to turn it on:p Wierd i know, but it was a difference on ours. He had no umd in his though (his lens is broken or something), while I had a UMD alays in mine.

10. nickmmira

nickmmira Member

Thanks for the info