1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A Question??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by slicks85, Feb 12, 2007.

1. slicks85

slicks85 Guest

My Psp's currently running on 3.10 OE-A. iv'e taken ridge racr 2's iso re-packed it using UMDGEN, then compressed (seting 9) using PSP ISO Compresser v1.3 to .cso

Then i copied the file under PSP(K:):iso/ridge racer/ .cso file

when trying to excecute the game it tell's me that game data is corrupt?

whats wrong??

i haven't used devhook in anyway as i thought you don't need to with 3.10 OE-A??????????

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

The file should be in the ISO folder, not a sub folder as in /ISO/ridgeracer.cso

If it still doesn't worh then you have repacked and shrunk it badly.

3. slicks85

slicks85 Guest

did that! the game started to load then comes up with error: The game could not be started (80020321)

what does this mean??

4. slicks85

slicks85 Guest

sorted the ubove problem out in recovery mode by changing "Use No UMD: Enabled"

3.10 is amazing!!!

couldn't thank Dark Alex enough!! mans a genious!!

i got the iso's workin fine. which folder do you put the EBOOT.pbp (Crash Bandicoot 3) games in??

whats the biggest memory card you can get? is it 4gb? whers the best place to buy and how much do they usualy cost??

the some on ebay. the cheaper ones are from hong kong. is it worth buying from there?

Nice1 ;)