1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A recovery help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by parasiteX, Mar 10, 2007.

1. parasiteX

parasiteX Member

i switch to recovery mode, changed settings and exited. now i turn back on it runs fine. now the question is. Whenever i run recovery mode again, it goes to a black screen with the recovery mode running at the back of the screen. i am able to navigate it but not able to see what im doing. anyone can fix this?

2. wanzx

wanzx Member

ParasiteX,
    I had the some problem you did, anybody know how to fix this???

Thank you,
    wanzx

3. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Explain more clearer please.

4. parasiteX

parasiteX Member

ok briefly,

1st : entered recovery mode, changed the processor setting and no umd enabled. exited recovery mode. everything runs fine and loaded into the main title screen.

2nd: Next i restarted my psp and tried going to the RC mode again and then it will show a black screen and the RC mode running at the back so i cant see what am i moving my cursor to. (However, if i push my power button to standby mode and push it again, the screen will flicker once and show me the RC mode screen for less than a sec.)

thats the main problem :D