1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE-A WITH CUSTOM ICONS A NO NO?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Habbah, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Habbah

Habbah Member

ya i just tried to put custom icons and a custom gameboot and a custom sound boot... and it bricked... but i recoverd it by updateing to 3.10 oe-a again.... any oen know any info on this?

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I know you can have a custom bootsound, you just have to do it manually. Go into Recovery Menue->Advanced->Toggle USB (flash0), then on your computer vsh->resource and copy the opening plugin.rco to your harddrive (if the bootsound you chosed didn't work, you can put the original back and don't have to unbrick again) and delete it. Then get a custom bootsound opening plugin.rco and put it into vsh->resource. On your PSP, klick on Toggle USB (flash0) again, then leave recovery menue. There you go, custom bootsound. I just put in my original bootsound again because custom is taken from an older FW-version and disables the PSX-emulator.