1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10 OE problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mikeismad, Jun 22, 2007.

1. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

Ok i just used the xbm theme manager thing to change the theme on my 3.10oe psp. everything went good it turned off right and everything and when i turn it on nothing happens. just goes to a black screen. i can get to the recovery menu but i dont know what to do from there.

any ideas?

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

press the brightness button it could be the brightness bug

if it does not work you probably have a semi-brick and need to recovery your psp

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

not possible to make custom themes work on 3.10 oe. the firmware doesnt support it. upgrade to 3.40 oe, and run the topmenu_plugin.rco through an icon converter to make them work.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

well i fixed it but i used the xbm theme manager thing and it had 3.10 oe as a choice when it loaded up but i resotred back to 3.10 but im thinking about going back up to 3.40oe

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

a lot of things say that because it was originally supposed to support them, but it got dropped or somethin like that.