1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10oe-a' help me!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ishraq1, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Ishraq1

Ishraq1 Guest

hey i hav a ta-082 psp.before i had 3.03 oe-c fw. i upgraded to 3.10oe-a'.but my games freeze.should i go bak to 3.03oe-c n den upgrade to 3.10oe wen dere is a update or will tat brick my psp.or is dere a way to fix my problem.thanks in advance!!!

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

not sure how to fix your problem but posting two threads about the same thing pisses the mods off so i would advise you not to do that

3. Batman8

Batman8 Guest

Hey I'm having the same problem. I have a TA-082 that I upgraded from 3.02 OE to 3.10 OE-A and although I love the new interface, I have several ISOs/CSOs that always freeze but ran fine under the 3.02 FW.

Are there special settings that need to be used in order to play all games or is this version just BUGGY? I can play all PSX titles with no problem, it's just a lot of my ISOs/CSOs that freeze. Please Help!!

Thanks in advance.

B.