1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.10oe recovery menu not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by killa168, Feb 14, 2007.

1. killa168

killa168 Member

Ok guys im new here but i been part of the psp scene since day one. Ive installed custom firmware 3.10oe about 2 weeks ago and ive had no problems....here it goes i was playing test drive unlimited and for some dumb reason i went into my psp andtried changing the language and time zone to euro......after that my psp has been wacked out. I tried going into the recovery menu and downgrading to 1.50....after downgrading my psp was giving me a weird message..so i pressed the o button to fix it...then after things were looking good i reupgraded to 3.10oe and all was fine...i tried playing socom FTB2 online and my psp would not connect to the wireless but my buddy sitting right next to me connected perfectly fine...so ti tried going ack to the recovery menu to do a full downgrade back to 1.50 but when i clicked the run recovery the psp went to a black screen and ever since then i could not go into the recovery menu....my psp works but im in custom firm right now but cant access recovery menu and since i chabged my psp to 3.10 kernel i cant run 1.50 homebrew to try and reinstall firmware.....can someone help cause my infrastructure still dont work but my ad-hoc does perfectly...any help would be appreciated...and i have looked all over the net non stop for the last 20 hours with no fix...

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

sounds like your psp has just had it. but cant you put your homebrew in the GAME150 folder??? that will run wether it is in 3.03 kernel or not

3. killa168

killa168 Member

i triend that but only one homebrew works under the GAME150 folder and thats the flashing program that saves like 2 megs on your flash0
    Ive tried everything and i cant get GAME150 to work so that means that i cant downgrade or even enter recovery....Im guessing until a custom firmware downgrader comes out im going to have to wait it out for a 3.11 firmware downgrader.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

If u can run homebrew you might want to try psp filer and delete config.se in flash1. Sometimes that file will get corrupted and it will cause that menu, or certin sub-menu's to crash.

5. killa168

killa168 Member

imma try it but i dought it works the only homebrew that i can get to work right now is flash agent i think something like version .4d...i might be wrong but thats the only thing that works and i tried it a couple days ago...when it loads up now it cant even tell me how much free space my flash0 has...it just says its checking free space then goes right into the menu