1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.11 Downgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fharthart, Jul 9, 2007.

1. fharthart

fharthart Member

I broke my 1.50 PSP and I just went out to buy a new one. It is a 3.11 version. Is there a downgrader for it?

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

3. fharthart

fharthart Member

What is a Lumines UMD? If I buy it, how much would it cost?

4. fharthart

fharthart Member

I asked my friend and he said that Lumines UMD costs about $100? I just want to downgrade my PSP to 1.50. I still want to buy a 4 GB memory stick. That means I have to spend about $200 to downgrade?

Does it actually cost $100?

5. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Lumines is a Game for the PSP u can find them in stores about 20-30$ however a few days ago sony have released the Patched games (The Lumines game would NOT work to downgrade these games so far are only in Japan.) If u can find this disk buy it, rent it from blockbuster or game place n use it to downgrade. Also it does not cost 100 it cost about 60$ on ebay for a lumines downgrade.

6. fharthart

fharthart Member

I'm sorry. I am learning english, but you said Lumines doesn't work because they released the Patched Games? How come you are telling me to buy it then? I thought you said it wouldn't work...

7. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

I was trying to say the new one that Sony is releasing wont work. The new ones isnt in US yet. The new ones that doesnt work are only in Japan so far. If u check gamestop n other big game stores they will say something like we are sold out (thats because Sony have took all the Lumines games back...well the ones that can downgrade) On Ebay if they say Downgrade or Homebrew it should work since thats what they say...

8. fharthart

fharthart Member

Well I live in Canada and in a couple of days, I will be leaving for Russia, which is a very long plane ride. I really want to play on the PSP.

Do you think they will still sell it in Canada? Is it a popular UMD? Will they have it in most places?

9. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

It is a puzzle game. N yes most ppl play the game... But Big game stores like gamestop n other big company that sell video games will probably NOT have it, becuase Sony took them all back, n going to replace them with the newer ones that cannot downgrade.(So far Sony Took the games havent replace them) Ive been looking for one recently but couldnt find 1 in stores.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  10. fharthart

fharthart Member

Crap, so I might have some trouble finding one here, huh? That sucks. I was hoping to be able to make it 1.50 before I leave for the plane.

11. IhumpPSP

IhumpPSP Member

12. raven2040

raven2040 Member

Holy Crap... i found some one that downgraded a 3.11 but i think it's done manually... i tried to study it but i was pushed back! i asked him how to do it but he did not reply! i hate hackers that are selfish!!!!
    what should i do now?

13. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

theres are only 3.50 downgraders. Using Lumines game, 3.11 downgrade is fake are is not released in public

14. Pycak

Pycak Member

Hey would lumines demo work for a downgrade???

15. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

NO!!

16. Pycak

Pycak Member

Why not?

17. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Because it was a demo, n the save file arent compabible. The downgrader use Lumines to open the save file!, but demo are differnet. Also if u do find the demo on sony site, its probably patched. If u find one somewhere else, still it wont load the save file.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  18. raven2040

raven2040 Member

but i'm sure he downgraded a FM v3.11, and that's for real...
    anyone living in manila, philippines? coz i show the guy who downgraded a FM v3.11, it's just confirm that a downgrader is not used to downgrade a v3.11... can i update a 3.11?