1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.11 stuck firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Mailyfesu, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Mailyfesu

Mailyfesu Member

What does it mean? I have a psp with version 3.11 on it. i think it is on a TA-082 Mobo. I'm not quite sure how you detect the other mobo versions.

anyways, Im scared to downgrade because on the noobz website, it says that they are working on a fix. What will happen if i downgrade now? Will it be impossible to install future official firmware updates from sony?

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

it may be. but, that only applies to firmware over 3.30 and they are working on a fix. dont worry, u can still go to custom firmware.

3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

4. Mailyfesu

Mailyfesu Member

What is HEN firmware, and devhook? Whats the difference between those and a Custom Firmware from Dark_Alex?

5. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

dev hook is a device emulator so you can play iso's and cso files on 1.50 fw

hen is homebrew enabler is software that allows you to play homebrew with out downgrading or updating to custom firmware

DAX Custom firmare is great, it gives you everything normal firmware can but more... you can update the XMB which is your psp's layout etc and if ya mess it up you can revert back to normal custom settings

it also allows you to play iso and cso files without the use of Devhook

your best bet is to go with custom firmware as accidents are easy to rectify

good luck