1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.11 version lets u play homebrew games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by akshey879, Apr 4, 2007.

1. akshey879

akshey879 Guest

ok so the other day my friend was playing downloaded games on his psp and i asked him wat version and he said 3.11 soo i looked in his system settings and he was telling the truth so wat im saying is that there is a way to play free games on version 3.11!!!!

because i have 3.11 so please can sum1 find out about this cuz my friend is a dink and wont tell me how to play free on 3.11

2. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

he lied

3. akshey879

akshey879 Guest

no mann swear to god i looked in his system settings and it said ver 3.11

4. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

Possibly, maybe he was just playing demos

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

akshey879, there is no way to play downloaded games on a psp 3.11, except for demos like ottesen said. and don't bother arguing because if it was possible everyone would be doing it and not be waiting for a donwgrader

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  6. maDdoggnz

maDdoggnz Regular member

His psp is probley on a custom firmware and has just used a program with a verison spoof thing on it i made my friends psp say it was version
    AND He was like wat the fu*k and it was all shi* so your mate is pulling your nut OR playing demos !

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

lol thats cool! whats is doing that called?

8. maDdoggnz

maDdoggnz Regular member

its called a VERSION spoof i think i done it on a firmware that used the last version of x-flash im prity sure that was the program i used any way it was kinda kool.Theres another way to do it aswell but im not sure how i havent tryed You can also change your mac address also i think i made my mates say somthing like
    or something like that ;)

9. fultonla

fultonla Guest

my firend did that to. he doesn't know crap about the psp he just got someone else to do it for him all he knows is when he gave it to him it was 2.71 and when he got it back it was 3.11 and it could play homebrew and isos from the game menu.

must have been edited to

10. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member