1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.30/3.40oe themes?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dansage, May 21, 2007.

1. dansage

dansage Regular member

hi,

Are there any "easy" installers for themes for the above fw?

What i mean is folders which are ready to drop into the font and/or vsh folders in flash0?

Ive downloaded the pack released a coulpe of weeks ago but cannot get any of them to work. They have all resulted in me having to go back to 1.5 in recovery.

Ideally im looking for the vista theme.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Ta,

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

There are programs called winstallers :) what they do is install the f.w form your cpu 2 your psp via usb. There is one in midnightj's thread.

3. dansage

dansage Regular member

sorry, either youve missunderstood me or vise versa!

i have 3.30oe, and am struggling to change my psp's themes.

ive tried all the so called easy kits and for the life of me cannot install a theme. I ALWAYS come accross a problem.

I just wondered if there was any other folders available to simply drop directly into the flash0 vsh folder for mr to try.

Thanks

4. dansage

dansage Regular member

have tried the OWFX ultimate theme pack, and cannot get any of them working.

first i had a flash storage issue so i got around that, now all that happens after i load a theme up is i get a blank screen. I then have to reload my backed up flash0 folder to get back to where i started. This happens withe every theme ive tried.

5. dansage

dansage Regular member

anybody have any ideas please?