1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.30 Downgrader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PSPAC, Apr 25, 2007.

1. PSPAC

PSPAC Member

About how long will it take for a 3.30 Downgrader come out because I really need to play some ISO Games and enter the homebrew world.

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

all right, use the SEARCH button, or google and read the forum rules. nobody knows when the 3.30 downgrader will come out. There is some speculation and rumours floating around, but nobody knows for sure except the hackers.

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

how many friggin times

4. Facid

Facid Member

For those of you who get butthurt when this type of thread is posted a bajillion times you should not reply that way the poster goes away. Instead of replying " O NOT AGAIN" for someone who hates it so much you all seem to reply to these threads.

5. cmoney91

cmoney91 Regular member

short answer THERE WILL NOT BE A 330 DOWNGRADER EVER IF IT DOES COME THE PSP WOULD ALREADY BE A THING OF THE PAST.

6. HyphyDesi

HyphyDesi Guest

Shut up man ur making all our hopes go down. Lol,seriously though!

7. Scoobybn

Scoobybn Guest

the 3.30 is going to come out, well hopefully, because i need to downgrade so i can play ISO games, so Dark_Alex better hurry up
    Got it!

8. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

first off Dark Alex does not make downgraders, team noobz and team c+d make downgraders. no current exploit has been found by anyone so untill then you are stuck. And next time one of these pop up just report the tread and let the mods handle it, no need flameing people for being lazy and not useing the search bar.

*forget that last part about flameing do it anyway cause they are lazy!

9. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

I'm at 3.10 and theres not a downgrader for that so you might be waiting for a downgrader longer than me, unless they make a downgrader for 3.30 instead of making one for 3.10 which MIGHT happen. But I'm sure they're working on it.

10. PSPAC

PSPAC Member

OK thanks for the info. How long does it take to become a AFTERDAWN.COM MEMBER instead of a newbie?

11. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Wrong. Correction; Dark_Alex does make downgraders. He made the 2.71 Generic downgrader (the non-ta082 one), 2.71 TA-082 downgrader (with help), and the 2.5/2.6 downgrader (with help also).

Btw, Dark_Alex DOESN'T need to hurry up. If he wants to take his time, he should. If you want a downgrader badly, you try making one. I waited for a long time for the ta-082 downgrader and I never complained, neither should you. Things like this need time, which means patience, which is what most of you don't have.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  12. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

I CAN TYPE BIG RED LETTERS!

...i believe what bigcuz meant to say, is that DAX will not make another downgrader anytime soon...(as his talents are being focused on making OE's)

sure he made a few downgraders with the help of fanjita from noobz....

nonetheless--the majority of psp downgrading utilities were made by Fanjita & Noobz; & Team C+D....

so, type with an inside voice buddy...

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  13. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Yeah but I've heard that he has stopped making them. So there fore he has made a couople downgrader but he doesn't make them ANYMORE

14. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh he has stopped making them he focuses onn oe firmwares but he cant at the min cos sony cant bring out new firmware to try and beat him lol :p

15. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Member

HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF STRING,Im now of to shoot myself

16. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

lol....youre all SOL...i hope youve bought new psps by now...

17. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

why would u get a new 1 u mean the girl from calafornia