1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.30 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by saitek, Apr 5, 2007.

1. saitek

saitek Guest

3.30 upgrade is here!!! i am not going to upload it because people wouldn't believe me if i said so here is the link:

http://dl.qj.net/FW-3.30-Update-PSP/pg/12/fid/13367/catid/163

Hopfully now the 3.11 downgrader will come out.

The pic shows otherwise but i put it on my psp and scanned for viruses and it shows up as 3.30 upgrade and no viruses!

I suggest you don't upgrade if you want to homebrew the securty is unknown so i wouldn't try.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2007
  2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Its been out for days, why did you feel the need to start this pointless thread ?

Also the release of 3.30 has nothing to do with the speed that a downgrader for 3.11 will be available.

3. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Maybe he's just trying to make useless posts to up his rating???

4. tron4200

tron4200 Member

hell yea i am going lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  5. saitek

saitek Guest

I posted because i thought this was cool and because i heard a rumor that when a new firmware comes out Dark_Alex might relese the 3.11 downgrade and since i am 3.11 i get really excited over anything that might bring out a 3.11 downgrader.

So sorry if you think this is pointless but some people might want to upgrade that is why I posted.

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

This is really nothing of interest, big deal its just a firmware, now in might be bigger news if the thread was about 3.30 OE or something, but just to announce a Sony update is pointless.