1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 Ie-a2 Released

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rubenalex, Jul 12, 2007.

1. rubenalex

rubenalex Regular member

Hello Boys and Girls i just found a new Custom Firmware on quick jump and its called "3.40 Ie-a2".This time the developer is becus25 .

This is the file description

" Homebrew developer becus25 just keeps getting better and better and this latest release is the fruit of all his hard work. Folks, what we have here is the new build for the Increasing Edition (IE) custom firmware which brings the project up to version 3.40 IE-A2.

A couple of days ago, the developer came up with the first build for 3.40 IE and this IE-A2 is an improved version. becus25 also noted that aside from reducing the risk of bricking, 3.40 IE-A2 takes care as well the problem being encountered by users when trying to enter Configuration.

Since becus25 wasn't able to provide a changelog, or a Readme file for that matter, we're adding this notes from his personal page regarding this release:

* If you can't enter to Configuration-> on recovery menu (OE recovery), pressing L+Select the IE expansion, restore the configuration.
    * Copy the PSP folder in the root of your memory stick.
    * Then, run the flasher.
    * The flasher will write on flash0/1 the IERecovery.prx (some source of it recovery is of Dark_AleX), and the abc.txt (configuration file for IE).
    * There is the IeCtrl.pbp on pspgameboot called eboot.pbp.
    * When you have the expansion writed on flash activate the autoboot function from the OE Recovery. "

Sounds good Right?

But i haven't tested this custom firmware so i don't know if it works or not so it's your choice to tested.

But as alwayas "everything that it's involved with flash stuff,there is a risk of bricking your psp,use it at your own risk.

i don't know if i can put URL's of The Link So Im really srry if i disobey the forum rules.

http://dl.qj.net/General-Apps/pg/12/fid/14093/catid/151

Thank you for your attention.

good luck

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

This doesnt mean anything. It isnt a custom firmware either its a extension for 3.40 oe-a, all it does is add a extra recovery menu in Dark_AleX custom firmware.

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

First of all, I hope becau52 can keep up his good work.

But I do agree with vcbc. It's one thing to build up on DAX's oe, it's a whole other story when making a new custom firmware.

4. rubenalex

rubenalex Regular member

yeah im really sorry i understand it in another way ( when i read it) so srry

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Lol they aren't getting mad at you. They're just saying it's not worth updating to this.

6. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Hey, don't get me wrong. Good job keeping us posted, rubenalex.
    Any developer comes out new things is good news for us. :D

7. rubenalex

rubenalex Regular member

OK WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!