1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 oe-a (the game cannot be started-8002014c)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Vectra, May 14, 2007.

1. Vectra

Vectra Guest

just put 3.40oe-a on my 1.50 firmware psp seemed to go on psp ok after formatting the psp when i went to put my iso onto the psp there's no iso file folder to put it in, i created a iso folder on the psp transfered the game but get game can't be started (8002014c) when i take the iso back off the psp and go to game/memory stick on the psp it says 3.40oe-a firmware install. under this there is a corrupted data box is this correct because if i try to open thefirmware install i get that same message. does this sound correct or am i missing something or not downloaded all the files i need. there's a lot of extra things on the psp and the umd in the psp started ok which required a firmware update

2. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

first off format your memory stick.(sometimes it works better) after you format and put ur isos back in the iso folder make sure there is a game umd in the psp and play the iso.

3. sat165

sat165 Member

have you enabled no-umd mode in psp recovery mode (hold R when booting your psp. if you do that the iso should then load. if no-umd is disabled the game could not be started message usually comes up.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

If you enable it freezes before the game loads almost every time...Just have a game UMD in and disable it.