1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 OE-A to 3.52 M33 I need help please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jollyhoop, Aug 29, 2007.

1. jollyhoop

jollyhoop Member

Hi everyone, like the topic title kind of says it all but I will tell you more detail about my situation. I downloaded the M33 Creator folder and put the 1.50 and 3.52 eboots in it and renamed them to 150.pbp and 352.pbp respectively. I have put the M33 Creator folder in the game folder of my psp and tried to run the application but I only got a black screen. I closed my psp and moved the M33 creator folder to the game 150 folder and had the same result. By the way, My kernel is currently set to 1.50. I looked through some topics for help but ran out of luck so I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

2. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

go to qj.net and get the upgrader/downgrade program its easy u just click ur current firm 1.50 and then click ur target like say 3.52m33 and click go and it does the rest easy as pie, since ur having some problems :( GL

3. jollyhoop

jollyhoop Member

It still didn't work but thanks to your program I learned something. You see, the PSP Upgrader/Downgrader program mention that a memory stick with over 4gb of space will cause problem with Upgrading/Downgrading and I am having issue with theses three types of applications so I think getting another memory stick would help but please if you have any other idea I would like to hear it. After all memory stick do cost money.

4. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

jr.com has a 512 stick for 10 bucks :) uumm so u got the program already, the one i got is 135megs big :),ok well umm for 3.52m33 i used that i was lazy but did the hard stuff ( if u think its hard) for 3.40oe-a.... i would say just stay on oe-a till u get a new card:( 10 bucks where isaid :) well dont know what else to say didnt know about that 4 gig having a problem,so it said there was problems doing that but are u able to continue on?? if so think about trying it, if ur afraid of a brick then dont try it