1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 OE-A USER'S PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by LeeNTV, Jun 30, 2007.

1. LeeNTV

LeeNTV Guest

hi iv updated my psp to 3.40 OE-A..would like to know what homebrew app's and mod's are usefull to hav or even just cool..what do you use..? any links and advice on installing them would be handy too ..thxs for reading :)

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

In 3.40 OE-A, you don;t need DevHook. You just put the .ISO file in the ISO folder in the root of your PSP. Also, unlike 1.50, it has all the new features that the real Sony 3.40 firmware has. Every app that requires 1.50 can also be used on 3.40 OE-A!

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

the universal remote app is pretty cool, it pisses off ur friends and they have no idea wats going on lmao

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  4. LeeNTV

LeeNTV Guest

iv tryd to get the universal remote app to work but it say corrupt file..iv got the psp alarm on thats handy allso the wifi sniffer dont know why the universal remote app dont work.im runing 3.40 oe-a maybe im doing something wrong..iv downloaded two diffrent copy both say the same corrupt file..

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

did u copy them to the root of the memory stick?

6. LeeNTV

LeeNTV Guest

ye i put it in the Game folder same place iv put all my home brew apps...is that wrong..? only a few apps work..iv tryd puting them in folder game150 and game 3.40..let me knonw if im doing it wrong..allso a few games dont work iv dowloaded transformers like 4 times now and all dont work..i get the icon to start the game but when i clik on it it comes up with an error saying game could not start.iv tryed it with umd on/off and fake region on/off..any ideas why its not working..? thxs