1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by YungMario, Jun 8, 2007.

1. YungMario

YungMario Guest

O.K, I upgraded me and a couple of friends psp to 3.40 OE-A. A lot of times are settings get changed, and when we try to load a iso, it gives us the game cannot be read, or loaded error message, but when I go to the recovery menu, and try to go to configuration, The screen just goes blue and stays that way, with no options, has anyone had this problem and no how to fix it?

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

First make sure you have a game UMD in the slot prior to loading your ISO's-

but if you have no options in your recovery mode, you should try downgrading back to 1.5 and reflashing to 3.40OE-you kind of need that recovery console!!

3. YungMario

YungMario Guest

I have options, but when i go to configuration, then, I just get a blue screen, its happened before, and we waited a little while, and the options came back in configuration, but umm, we are kinda stuck now

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

should probably re-flash though...

5. YungMario

YungMario Guest

And how would I go about doing that? lol

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

look for the 1.5 recovery winstaller via this forum or on psp-hacks.com-you will need to roll your firmware back to 1.5, and then re-flash to 3.40OE-

you must have missed something when you flashed to 3.40OE before because the recovery mode should be functional..

7. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

besides reflashing, u could format ur flash1 using the flash1 formater i think. some of the file in ur flash1 could be corrupted. dun ask me how coz i dunno. i read it somewhre in this forum from the guy i tried to help but he discovered hisprobs by himself.

try this link n click the link tht tis guy put on in the bottom of the thread....

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/518470

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

good call luffy...thats another good option as well