1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 oe isos stopped working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Dr1ver, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

now this is one of the most oddest thing that has happend to my psp before. I have been happy been playing iso's on my 3.40 ea psp until now. Every time i boot up one of my iso's it crashs 2 work fine 2 crashs and 1 says the error that appears if you play a new game on old fw. does anyone know what has happend or how to fix.

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

There are several possibilities. You may have a hacked-up ISO. To test this, get a real PSP game disc (UMD). Insert it and download and install UMD Dumper 0.2. Run it. It will create a real, uneditted ISO file. Now place that ISO file in the folder ISO (%:\ISO\). If that still doesn't run, your Firmware is corrupted. If that's the case, download and run 1.50 Recovery Winstaller in USB Mode. Then go into Recovery Mode (hard boot while holding R-Trigger) and scroll down to Recovery. Once you've successfully downgraded to 1.50 (Official), go into USB Mode. I want you to deep format the memory stick. Start/My Computer. Right-click on the drive and select Format. Ensure "Quick Format" box is UNCHECKED. Now go back into XMB (PSP's main screen) and go to Settings/System Settings/Format. Now reinstall your Firmware, I recommend 3.52 M33-4, but it's your choice, and see if that solves your problem.