1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 oe psp freezes as soon as I turn it on...plz help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Panik509, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Panik509

Panik509 Member

I tried to customize my psp's icons by flashing them. But something must of gone wrong cause after I pushed x to restart the psp froze. I've tried formatting flash1 but it doesn't work. I think it might have been because I was messing with flash0 and replacing files. I don't have a flash0 backup. Heeeeelp:(

2. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

Recovery mode work? Hold R power on the PSP

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

You gotta reinstall if u cant get a flash0 backup. Just go to recovery mode (Hold R when turning on the PSP and enable USB plug it in comp) download the 3.40 oe-a firmware. http://rapidshare.com/files/34934082/PSP_3.40_oe-a_firmware.rar
    unzip it with WinRAR. You should get 2 folders one with a % n the other without the % rename the folder WITHOUT the % to Recovery and put it in PSP/GAME/recovery folder goes here. just ignore the % folder you will not need it. in recovery mode go down to Run Program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP push X on this and reinstall back to 3.40 oe-a. Or u can downgrade back to 1.50 by downloading the 3rd link in my sig

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  4. Panik509

Panik509 Member

Tried it. But freezes, still, when it says "Sony Computer Entertainment".

5. Panik509

Panik509 Member

Everythings back to normal;) Phew. Thanx a lot! Bigtime.