1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40 PSP..wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Freamon, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Freamon

Freamon Guest

When I bought my PSP I really didn't know that you could dl games for free and such, so I upgraded, I'm currently at 3.40..but I only bought my PSP about 3 days ago, so I'm going to pull a bring my PSP back to wallmart, head over to future shop and buy one, hopefully getting a 2.71 or such version!

Wish me luck :p

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

well useless thread but Good Luck bro! Hope u get one, btw answer when u do! Is it version 1.00! or an upgraded one!

3. Freamon

Freamon Guest

bringing it back tomorrow, had a mad search for my reciept in my room finally found it. When I first bought this one it was a 2.71, and my friends dad bought one at the same time that was a 2.6, im hopeing to get around the same version.

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

ok nice, but um.....was this a new psp or refurbrished? crap, i hope it isnt new, this means that sony will probly update the new psps!! meaning im could be out of luck :(

5. Freamon

Freamon Guest

mine was new , I'll update on my version when I buy my new one tomorrow.

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

why are you going to upgrade? shouldnt you downgrade if its at 2.71?

7. Freamon

Freamon Guest

When I bought it, it was 2.71 but I didn't know anything about homebrew games and such, so I updated to 3.40, I'm going to bring it back and pick one up at future shop hoping its a low version.

8. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yupp good luck buddy, dun forget to let me know about it tmrw ok, bye for now.

9. Freamon

Freamon Guest

Will do, talk to you tomorrow :)

10. bhanjohar

bhanjohar Member

hey u guys i need help with my psp i was putting a theme on it nd i deleted all my files in the resource folder but forgot to save it so wud any of u kno how i wud get it back? i have version 3.40 oe-a

11. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

sorry bro i think you're screwed unless u can get those files back somehow

12. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

recover to 1.5, then re-install 3.40 oe-a. easy.

13. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

freamon, how'd it go man?

14. Freamon

Freamon Guest

Well, I ended up bringing it back and deciding not to buy a PSP, im just going to buy a new comp..I really need it, my comps like 6 years old

1.7ghz intel p4, 512 crap ram, nvidia geforce 2 mx.....so yeah :\.. not 100% decided, but im almost sure im going computer instead of PSP

15. Freamon

Freamon Guest

Actually now that I think about it, I'd really rather get a PSP, becasue its not so hardcore....Once I get a new comp I know him going to get into gaming hardcore again and just ruin getting out of it. PSP is less demanding if u know what I mean.

16. Freamon

Freamon Guest

Alright bought my PSP, I brought mine back and they paid me 226$ which I paid for it, I went and bought this one for 149.99 at the same place...I'm not sure if she fucked up but it came to 170$ :D.

My new PSP is version 2.71! letting her charge up, then im going to try my luck at downgrading