1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(3.40OE-A) I have CSO's in ISO folder but they dont show up in MemStick...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by 404errord, Dec 9, 2007.

1. 404errord

404errord Member

Basically what I said above. I followed all the directions to a tee, and just got 3.40OE-A. I set the homebrew to 1.50kernel and have the CSO in a folder (yes it is in the MS root) called "ISO". >.< When I go to "Games" (on my psp) and then "Memory Stick" nothing shows up (but the memory is still taken up, since I'm left with less mb remaining). I have a UMD disc in the back too. Any help is great, thanks!

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

what cso is it? where did you get it? where did you buy your memoery stick?

3. 404errord

404errord Member

CSO is Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, got it from James's PSP ISO World, and the memory stick is a legit/authentic Magic-Gate compatable 1gig (basically the first wave that was out with PSP's, maybe 2nd-3rd, its older than the 4gigs that's for sure).

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

there is a limit of letters that a file name can have ,try rename the cso name to something smaller

i'm not sure if you can play that game with 3.40 oe i think the game requires a higher firmware

to confirm open the iso with umdgen click umd properties then in the PARAM.SFO information check which firmware says in PSP_SYSTEM_VER

5. yourfire

yourfire Member

i have the same problem and it is because i have a fake memory stick from a store ...check if ur memory stick is fake by click triangle on the ms on psp than click properties. if it says unknown than its fake