1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.40oe-a Trouble running Madden07 (black screen)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hostcorp, Jun 9, 2007.

1. hostcorp

hostcorp Member

Quick question I can't find this info anywhere.

I'm running 3.40oe-a, turned off the UMD required in recovery mode, put a .cso of madden 07 in the iso folder, but all I get when i run it is a black screen and I can't restart or turn my psp off. I have to pull the battery out.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You have to have a game umd in ur PSP and turn no-umd off in recovery mode or else it won't work. (well most of the time.)

3. hostcorp

hostcorp Member

I hope people get helped from this post. After a few more searches, i found that the problem was the config file in the flash 1 folder in recoevery mode.

You have to go to recovery mode, flash 1 to usb, and on your computer, delete that config file (it's in the root of the flash 1 file).

Back it up in case you think you'll lose it, but once you delete it, the games (taht go to black) run fine.

I think 3.40oe-a is just a little buggy...

HTH.

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

did that work out for you then? I also read that the firmware doesnt care much for cso's, and there are problems with that also..