1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.5 magic (red) ps2v1-3?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by stoner_uk, Jan 14, 2003.

1. stoner_uk

stoner_uk Member

hey people..ive been checkin thru these posts and havent found the answer i was lookin for..so hopefully someone will be able to help me!!!..i got a magic chip 3.5 (which is a red colour) out of modchipdotcom..it says when ordering ,check which model the ps2 is so they can send out the rite clip (they say theres 3 diff clips for models 1-3..4,5..and 6,7 or somethin)..mine has 10 screws no gap and is the 30001 model..so im takin its a v1..2..or 3.(dont know which one precisely though)so they sent out the chip..which has three pieces plus wires and the tester thing..ive tried logging into modchipdotcom to get the correct installation instructions..but it keeps sayin connection refused..mod-chipdotcom comes up the same...ive checked a loada other sites but they dont have the rite installation guides for my particular model of playstation..could someone please email me the installation guide..or point me to a site that has it for my model......phew... took me ages typin that...if u can help it'll be greatly appreciated :D..btw e-mail is jays . net @ ntlworld . com (yup..without spaces)

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

3. stoner_uk

stoner_uk Member

i checked my modchip again and it's definatly a magic chip 3.5 (says on the chip) and it is red..Any help for my previous post would be great..thanx

4. kaczmo

kaczmo Member

I've got a Magic 3.5 and it's Red.