1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.50 downgrade to 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Vicious88, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I've heard this can be done, but I'm very noob to PSP modding, and I was hopping someone can help me. I know I have the old motherboard, so I won't brick my system...

I found this link here, http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmware/17508-3-50-downgrade-tutorial.html

They seem to know what they're talking about, but I don't want to take any chances I don't have to...

If someone knows of a nice straight forward way to approach this, I'd really be pleased. I'm basically looking for an idiots guide of what to do and what I need. I don't know anything about how these firmwares work or for the life of me what the heck HEN is... Other than a female chicken.

So if someone can help me perform this downgrade, that would be great.

2. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

If you have problems understanding the text written, you should watch a well-detailed video tutorial on how to downgrade: Like this one.

3. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

Thank you very much. You've been very helpful.