1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.50 "Downgrader"/Plz Confirm

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ahshan, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Ahshan

Ahshan Member

2. evil_cm

evil_cm Member

I did it today morning.. the downgrading process is really easy.. and i bealive thousands of others did it already.. they are jost too tired to post it on a topic like this..lol

3. Ahshan

Ahshan Member

sweet, only 1 problem, where the hell do i get lumines for psp, i mean i found lumines 2 everywhere for 20 bux, but i cant find just lumines for psp. Only 1 website was selling them and even they were sold out lol. Ahhhhh, im in serious distress right now, i bet sony found out and took lumines off the shelves damnit, they need to make a umd burner so i can burn my own umds

4. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

I know. One day its one of the worst selling games,although a classic=], and the next its the best selling game and nobody can find it.....

5. pspcube

pspcube Member

Ahshan, try gamestop. they might have it.

6. jackfood

jackfood Regular member

Now, everyone that has PSP can play homebrew, no more complain about having 3.11, 3.3 for downgrading.