1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.51 FW with Undiluted Platinum Mod-Chip?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by willisbr, Jul 10, 2007.

1. willisbr

willisbr Member

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yea mod chip works with any firmware, check your mobo tho and you should be good to go, now make sure again you know what you're doing about installing it (if you're going to do it by yourself) :p and good luck, wut's ur story btw of upgrading to 3.51.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Undiluted Platinum only works on non TA-082 boards. You got to check what type of motherboard you have.

4. willisbr

willisbr Member

Well my 3.51 story is basically...I didn't know homebrew and ISO were played only on older FW or custom FW. I'm pretty new to this stuff -- basically pulled my 1.5 PSP out of the closet the other day from a year ago and just started updating. Just as I got my update...I found the thread that said ZOMG DON"T! So oh well, live and learn. I just ordered a 3.10 that I should have next week. 3.1 > 3.5 > Lumines to 1.5 > 3.4OE. I'll be back in the game soon :)

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

oh ok, cool, that sucks tho, happened to me too, i updated all the time, my friend got an oe and i was on 3.11 :( Lol

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

at least u did research. most people come on here "wta onw?" "ok did tath plz hapl wut od nxet?"